To sell any product or service, first, you need to know who you are selling to.
At Nivo Digital we run customised workshops to help you define your audiences. This allows us to work with you to create effective strategies to grow your business.
To Define Your Audience, First, You need to Define your Brand
Who are you selling to?
Common mistakes made when targeting audiences
- Thinking your customer is only one kind of business or person
- Not recognizing the differences in your customers to properly target
- Failing to redefine who your customer is as your business grows
How Nivo Digital helps brands define their audience
Categorising your customers
For most businesses, the customer is more than just one type of person or business. Understanding the different elements to these customers will help refine your targeting across all channels to effectively capture their business.
- If you’re e-commerce it could be the first-time buyer, returning customer, highest value customer.
- Could be sector-specific targets
- Could be B2B and B2C
- It could be customers that buy products and customers that process
Know what your customers don’t want
Understanding your client can be understanding what they don’t want. This is why part of our workshop surrounds defining the following:
- What are your customer’s pain points?
- What does your customer care about?
- Why would your customer not buy from you or not hire you?
- Why would your customer stop buying or doing work with you?